You can report the incident to us through our Digital Customer Service on our website, mentioning the day and time of the occurrence as well as the description of the equipment that was damaged.
If the electrical incident was the cause of damage to your equipment, E-REDES will take care of the repair. We will reply within 15 working days with our findings on what happened.
If you need to repair or replace equipment before you receive our reply, you can proceed as follows:
- If the equipment is repaired, keep the invoice and equipment repair report. We will need them in case of compensation;
- If the equipment cannot be repaired, you have to buy a new one and ask for compensation, the following will be necessary:
- that an accredited technician issues a statement mentioning that the equipment is beyond repair;
- keep the faulty equipment so that we can check it;
- keep the invoice regarding the purchase of the new equipment;
- that the new equipment has the same or equivalent characteristics as the damaged one.
You can buy equipment from a shop of your choice or wait for our reply and buy it through our Loss settlement partner - UON Consulting - that has access to an equipment platform at competitive prices.
In case of compensation, the amount paid as compensation shall not be higher than that charged by UON Consulting through the same platform.